Here’s my top five questions raised by this wonderful new poster for Edgar Wright’s upcoming The World’s End (which will feature him re-teaming with the magical duo of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost to complete their “Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy” yadda yadda yadda…):
5. Will the trailer (coming this Wednesday) also feature those bizarre glowing blue-eyed creatures lurking toward Pegg and Frost?
4. What’s up with that little “x” in the middle of Pegg’s forehead? Is it this movie’s version of the “you’ve got red on you” ink stain?
3. Does the “Prepare to get Annihilated” tagline relate more closely to the the impending apocalypse, or the movie’s epic pub crawl?
2. Speaking of the apocalypse, would the real end of the world look half as gorgeous as that fiery, spacial chaos brewing behind our heroes? It’s downright LUSH!
1. WHY CAN’T I SEE THIS MOVIE RIGHT NOW?!?!?!?